170 Pt Inspection: Exotic (35+ Photos + Video + Paint Meter Inspection)
The exotic inspection is a complete detailed car inspection that is mainly designed for extravagant luxury cars such as Lamborghini, Tesla, Ferrari, Porsche, Corvette, and other exotic cars. We break down every detail of the car to you, from the interior such as car seats, carpets, A/C, and Electrical functionality to minor details such as seatbelts, spares, and jacks. Our inspection includes an Engine Diagnostic test and a Road test to check both the engine performance, exhaust, and internal factors as well as the suspension, alignment, steering, and brakes. We offer Verbal confirmation and give over 35 pictures and a single video of the vehicle. We check the fluid levels and fluid life span of the car along with a full paint meter inspection. Furthermore, giving a background check for the car’s previous history with flood, damage, repairs, and accidents.
- The paint and outer look of the vehicle.
- Any visual signs of damage such as prominent wear and tear, dents, or scratches.
- The undercarriage of the vehicle is inspected for rust.
- A Glass test to ensure there are no cracks in the windows
- Tire and wheels inspection.
- Checking the car’s steering, brakes, and alignment through Road tests.
- Checking driveline components.
- Overviewing the engine performance.
- Checking the electrical features and their proper functionality
- A summary of the fluid level and oil leaks.
- Proper analysis of the motor and transmission.
- Record for any prior Accident and Flood damage
- Any further risks and precautions will also be provided.