Frequently Ask Questions at Texas First Auto Inspections
1. Who is Texas First Auto Inspections
A. Leader in providing affordable pre purchase used car inspecitons in Houston.
2. What is covered in a pre-purchase auto inspection?
A. A full bumper to bumper inspection, 10 min test drive and a deep mechanic analysis of the car. View oursample reports on our inspection page for more information.
3. How soon will I get a report?
A. Are inspections are completed within a 24-48 hour window after receiving payment. This is all based on availability and vehicle location.
4. Do you offer a rush orders, for auto inspections?
A. Yes. We do offer rush used car inspections but a phone call to Texas First Auto Inspections( 713-806-7482) must be made prior to placing an online order.
5. Do your pre owned auto inspections cover a diagnostic test of a vehicle?
A. Yes, all of our inspections are very thorough and made to protect the buyer in every way.
6. Do you offer personal descriptions, paint meter and alignment issues of the vehicles you inspect?
A.Yes, our inspectors do a full 10 minute test drive and do a full bumper to bumper inspection. We try our best to give you the most accurate description on the vehicle of your choice. If this is a concerning issue to you, you may put all of your areas of concern in the “My Main Concerns Are” on the order page and our inspectors will take good notes of those specific areas you addressed and give you the most accurate description you are looking for.
7. Are we allowed to speak with the inspector after I receive my vehicle inspection report?
A. Yes, Texas First Auto Inspections takes great pride in offering one on one Q & A time with our clients if they have any concerning or alarming issues. “We are here for you”
8. How much do the per purchase used car inspection reports costs at Texas First Auto Inspections?
A. Our prices are all listed on our order inspection page.